Analyze the effects of a personal physical fitness and training program over time.
DefinitionAnalysis should include elements of
- cardiovascular ability
- psycho-motor skills
- mental acuity
- recovery from injuries through physical therapy
- self-awareness and confidence.
- What do you do to maintain physical fitness?
- Where do you want to be with your physical fitness?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.