Conduct a meeting.
DefinitionConducting a meeting should include
- opening the meeting
- establishing a method for recording the minutes
- establishing the ground rules
- managing time/agenda items
- managing conduct of participants, encouraging input
- evaluating the meeting
- closing the meeting.
- Why is an agenda important when conducting a meeting?
- What are the steps prior to conducting a meeting?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will make planned persuasive/argumentative, multimodal, interactive presentations collaboratively and individually.
- Select and effectively use multimodal tools to design and develop presentation content.
- Credit information sources.
- Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams.
- Anticipate and address alternative or opposing perspectives and counterclaims.
- Evaluate the various techniques used to construct arguments in multimodal presentations.
- Use a variety of strategies to listen actively and speak using appropriate discussion rules with awareness of verbal and nonverbal cues.
- Critique effectiveness of multimodal presentations.