CTE Resource Center - Verso - Army JROTC IV Task 1214199952
Distinguish a leader from a manager.
Distinction should be based on the differences between
- a manager—a person appointed to carry out a job, to account for resources needed and used, and to oversee personnel who perform the tasks
- a leader—a person who influences others to accomplish a mission by providing purpose, direction, and motivation.
- What are the differences between a leader and a manager? Give examples of both.
- Who is more effective, a leader or a manager? Explain.
- What are the five management principles?
- What are the similarities and differences between management and leadership skills?
- What are four basic types of directing?