Provide rationale for member selections for a leadership team.
DefinitionRationale should include application of
- Winning Colors
- decision making and problem solving
- ethical behavior
- counseling techniques
- cultural awareness.
- How can team members support the leadership team’s goals?
- How does Winning Colors prepare one for leadership?
- When does a leadership team need to use counseling techniques?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read, interpret, analyze, and evaluate a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Use critical thinking to generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, and evaluative questions about the text(s).
- Identify and synthesize resources to make decisions, complete tasks, and solve specific problems.
- Analyze multiple texts addressing the same topic to determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Analyze false premises claims, counterclaims, and other evidence in persuasive writing.