CTE Resource Center - Verso - Small Engine Technology II Task 929041115
Inspect tire condition.
Inspection should include conducting a visual inspection according to state inspection procedures and using specialized tools according to manufacturer guidelines to
- identify tire wear patterns
- check for correct size and application (load and speed ratings)
- adjust air pressure
- determine necessary action.
- How can tire wear patterns indicate under-inflation? Over-inflation? Camber problems? Toe problems?
- How can tire wear patterns indicate loose suspension parts? Faulty shocks/struts? Out of balance?
- Where do you find tire-pressure specifications?