Apply lubrication systems theory.
Application of theory should be based on knowledge of
- differences between 4- and 2- cycle lubrication
- effects of clearances on lubrication systems
- criteria for choosing lubricants
- types of lubricating systems, including splash, combination splash and force feed, force feed, and full force feed.
- How does 4-cycle lubrication differ from 2-cycle lubrication?
- How is lubrication connected to clearances within the engine?
- How is the proper type of lubricant determined for different types of engines?