CTE Resource Center - Verso - Small Engine Technology II Task 1212688534
Locate and demonstrate knowledge of safety data sheets (SDS).
Demonstration should include identifying
- the location of the sheets within the lab/workshop and the purpose they serve
- the administration’s (ownership’s) responsibility for workers’ health and safety
- laws/regulations and practices affecting workers’ health and safety
- health and safety hazards
- health and safety programs
- the responsibility for environmental stewardship
- environmental laws, regulations, and practices
- sustainability initiatives.
- What environmental concerns should an industry address?
- What environmentally friendly practices and resources are available to an industry?
- What methods can be used to motivate employees to become involved in effective health, safety, and environmental practices?