CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nail Technician I Task 325603781
Demonstrate correct posture and physical poise.
Demonstration should include
- conducting oneself in a self-confident manner
- using ergonomics (e.g., proper sitting and standing)
- using ergonomically designed implements
- keeping wrists in a straight or neutral position
- keeping back and neck straight
- adjusting the height of the client's chair.
- Why is good posture important? Why is physical poise important when dealing with customers/clients?
- How can one improve his/her personal/professional posture?