CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nail Technician I Task 1536872155
Perform basic pedicures.
- setting up area for a pedicure
- removing old polish
- examining feet
- cutting toenails
- shaping toenails
- pushing back cuticles
- smoothing calloused skin
- applying polish
- removing excess polish
- applying lotion and giving foot and leg massage.
- What are the similarities and differences between pedicures and manicures?
- What tools are used when performing pedicures?
- What are the consequences of failing to push back cuticles on a regular basis?