CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nail Technician I Task 1242371321
Apply nail wraps.
- adhering to manufacturer’s instructions for nail wrap
- examining client's hands
- sanitizing client's and technician’s hands
- removing shine of nail plates
- applying dehydrator
- applying adhesive
- applying and trimming fabric
- shaping, refining, and buffing nails
- applying polish.
- What is the purpose of nail wraps?
- Why is it necessary to etch the surface of the nails?
- When would one not apply nail wraps?