CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nail Technician I Task 1242371319
Apply nail tips.
- adhering to manufacturer’s instructions for nail tip
- examining client's hands
- sanitizing client's and technician's hands
- removing shine of nail plates
- applying dehydrator
- sizing of nail tip for finger
- applying glue to nail well
- applying nail tip
- proper blending of tip
- trimming and shaping of nail tip.
- What should the technician look for when examining the client's hands?
- What considerations are made when selecting the proper nail tip for a finger?
- What are consequences of failure to file the seams?