CTE Resource Center - Verso - Nail Technician I Task 1242371315
Perform basic manicures.
- preparing manicure table
- removing old polish
- examining client's hands and nails
- shaping nails
- buffing nails
- softening cuticles
- demonstrating use of pusher
- applying polish
- removing excess polish
- applying hand lotion and giving hand and arm massage.
- What must be done to prepare the manicure table?
- How does a man's manicure differ from a woman's manicure?
- How much time should be spent massaging the hands and arms during the manicure appointment?