CTE Resource Center - Verso - Diesel Equipment Technology III Task 493159120
Inspect fitting seals and sealants.
Inspection should include
- looking for signs of leakage or damage surrounding hydraulic fittings
- replacing fitting seals and sealants as necessary
- ensuring the seals and sealants are compatible with the fluids and temperatures of the hydraulic system.
- Why are there many different colors of O-rings used in a hydraulic system?
- What is the difference between an aerobic and anaerobic sealant?