CTE Resource Center - Verso - Diesel Equipment Technology III Task 493159115
Identify type of filtration system and flow direction.
Identification should include
- determining whether the main oil filter is located on the pressure side of the pump or the return side
- checking for type of filter used
- verifying application of the filter
- determining flow direction.
- Why do some hydraulic systems have both a paper filter and a metal screen in a separate filter base?
- When should a hydraulic oil filter be changed?
- Why are some oil filters placed on the pressure side of the pump while others are placed in the hydraulic tank on the return side?