Replace differential case assembly including spider gears, cross shaft, side gears, thrust washers, case halves, and bearings.
DefinitionReplacement should include
- utilizing proper tools for lifting the carrier following manufacturer’s instructions on the proper use of
- gasket/sealant for carrier.
- What is the torque specification for carrier bolts?
- Where would you find those specifications?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read and analyze a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, evaluative, synthesizing, and critical-thinking questions before, during, and after reading texts.
- Analyze and synthesize information in order to solve problems, answer questions, and generate new knowledge.
- Analyze two or more texts addressing the same topic to identify authors’ purposes and determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Identify false premises in persuasive writing.
- Draw conclusions and make inferences about explicit and implied information, using textual support.