Identify A/C system problems indicated by pressure gauge and temperature readings.
DefinitionIdentification should include
- performing a static reading test and comparing to specifications
- performing an A/C performance test per the manufacturer's instruction
- determining needed action.
- What is the deficiency in the system if your static pressures are 10 pounds per square inch (psi) higher than your chart values?
- Does your system have to be at ambient temperature to perform the static test? Explain.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read and analyze a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, evaluative, synthesizing, and critical-thinking questions before, during, and after reading texts.
- Analyze and synthesize information in order to solve problems, answer questions, and generate new knowledge.
- Analyze two or more texts addressing the same topic to identify authors’ purposes and determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Identify false premises in persuasive writing.
- Draw conclusions and make inferences about explicit and implied information, using textual support.