Bleed the ABS hydraulic circuits.
DefinitionBleeding procedures should include
- following manufacturer procedure for proper bleeding
- using the proper brake fluid, as recommended by the manufacturer.
- How will the brake pedal operate if the brakes need bleeding?
- What might happen if the proper bleeding procedure is not followed?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read and analyze a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, evaluative, synthesizing, and critical-thinking questions before, during, and after reading texts.
- Analyze and synthesize information in order to solve problems, answer questions, and generate new knowledge.
- Analyze two or more texts addressing the same topic to identify authors’ purposes and determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Recognize and analyze use of ambiguity, contradiction, paradox, irony, overstatement, and understatement in text.
- Identify false premises in persuasive writing.
- Draw conclusions and make inferences about explicit and implied information, using textual support.