CTE Resource Center - Verso - Diesel Equipment Technology III Task 1705008902
Perform diagnostic procedures using recommended electronic service tool(s).
Procedure should include
- determining the connector location
- entering the correct vehicle data
- using the scan tool to acquire diagnostic trouble codes (DTC), on-board diagnostics (OBD) monitor status, freeze frame data, and clear DTCs, when applicable.
- What does the DTC's prefix indicate about the system?
- Which systems on the vehicle can be accessed with the scan tool?