Interpret system diagrams and schematics.
DefinitionInterpretation should include
- tracing the oil flow on the hydraulic schematics
- identifying components with their International Organization for Standardization (ISO) symbols
- demonstrating basic troubleshooting skills with the use of schematics.
- Why are ISO symbols used on schematics?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will use deductive reasoning to construct and judge the validity of a logical argument consisting of a set of premises and a conclusion. This will include
- identifying the converse, inverse, and contrapositive of a conditional statement;
- translating a short verbal argument into symbolic form;and
- determining the validity of a logical argument.
The student will investigate and understand how applications of physics affect the world. Key concepts include
a. examples from the real world;