Correct system lubricant level when replacing the evaporator, condenser, receiver/drier or accumulator/drier, and hoses.
DefinitionDetermine the amount of oil removed during the recovery process.
- How is the oil added into the system before it is closed?
- How do you add oil into a closed system?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will
- represent verbal quantitative situations algebraically; and
- evaluate algebraic expressions for given replacement values of the variables.
The student will solve
- multistep linear and quadratic equations in one variables algebraically;
- quadratic equations in one variables algebraically;
- literal equations for a specified variable;
- systems of two linear equations in two variables algebraically and graphically; and
- practical problems involving equations and systems of equations.