CTE Resource Center - Verso - Diesel Equipment Technology III Task 1523576413
Check and record diagnostic codes and trip/operational data (including engine, transmission, ABS, and other systems).
Procedure should include
- determining the connector location
- entering the correct vehicle data
- using the scan tool
- acquiring DTCs, OBD monitor status, freeze frame data, and clear DTCs, when applicable.
- What does the DTC prefix indicate about the system?
- List the systems on the vehicle that can be accessed with the scan tool?