Recharge A/C system using appropriate equipment.
DefinitionRecharging should include
- using proper tools to handle refrigerant recovery and recycling
- determining amount of refrigerant oil to add back into the system before recharge
- using proper refrigerant type based on the system you are working on.
- How do you determine the amount of refrigerant to recharge the system?
- What is the process to identify how much oil need to be added back into the system?
- What type of oil is to be used?
Related Standards of Learning
The student will
- represent verbal quantitative situations algebraically; and
- evaluate algebraic expressions for given replacement values of the variables.
The student will solve
- multistep linear and quadratic equations in one variables algebraically;
- quadratic equations in one variables algebraically;
- literal equations for a specified variable;
- systems of two linear equations in two variables algebraically and graphically; and
- practical problems involving equations and systems of equations.