Measure driveline angles.
DefinitionMeasurement should include
- following manufacturer's guidelines
- using an angle analyzer
- determining needed action?
- Where can driveline angle specifications be found?
Related Standards of Learning
The student, given information concerning the lengths of sides and/or measures of angles in triangles, will solve problems, including practical problems. This will include
- ordering the sides by length, given the angle measures;
- ordering the angles by degree measure, given the side lengths;
- determining whether a triangle exists; and
- determining the range in which the length of the third side must lie.