Configure standard IPv4 access control list.
DefinitionConfiguration should include
- planning an ACL implementation
- configuring, applying, and verifying a standard ACL
- viewing demonstration of configuring standard IPv4 ACLs.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will read and analyze a variety of nonfiction texts.
- Generate and respond logically to literal, inferential, evaluative, synthesizing, and critical-thinking questions before, during, and after reading texts.
- Analyze two or more texts addressing the same topic to identify authors’ purposes and determine how authors reach similar or different conclusions.
- Identify false premises in persuasive writing.
- Draw conclusions and make inferences about explicit and implied information, using textual support.