Document the discovery, remediation, and resolution of a problem.
DefinitionDocumentation should record the systematic approach of troubleshooting issues in a small to medium-sized business network.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will develop expository and informational, analytical, and persuasive/argumentative writings.
- Generate, gather, and organize ideas for writing to address a specific audience and purpose.
- Produce arguments in writing that develop a thesis to demonstrate knowledgeable judgments, address counterclaims, and provide effective conclusions.
- Clarify and defend a position with precise and relevant evidence.
- Adapt content, vocabulary, voice, and tone to audience, purpose, and situation.
- Use a variety of rhetorical strategies to accomplish a specific purpose.
- Create arguments free of errors in logic and externally supported.
- Revise writing for clarity of content, depth of information, and technique of presentation.
- Use computer technology to plan, draft, revise, edit, and publish writing.