Complete an access control list operation statement.
DefinitionCompletion should include determining the word or phrase needed to complete access control list operation statements.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will apply knowledge of word origins, derivations, and figurative language to extend vocabulary development in authentic texts.
- Use structural analysis of roots, affixes, synonyms, antonyms, and cognates to understand complex words.
- Use context, structure, and connotations to determine meanings of words and phrases.
- Discriminate between connotative and denotative meanings and interpret the connotation.
- Identify the meanings of common idioms and literary and classical allusions in texts.
- Expand general and specialized vocabulary through speaking, reading, and writing.
- Use knowledge of the evolution, diversity, and effects of language to comprehend and elaborate the meaning of texts.