Define WAN terms.
DefinitionDefinition should include WAN devices as shown on a physical network topology diagram.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will apply knowledge of word origins, derivations, and figurative language to extend vocabulary development in authentic texts.
- Use structural analysis of roots, affixes, synonyms, antonyms, and cognates to understand complex words.
- Use context, structure, and connotations to determine meanings of words and phrases.
- Discriminate between connotative and denotative meanings and interpret the connotation.
- Identify the meanings of common idioms and literary and classical allusions in texts.
- Expand general and specialized vocabulary through speaking, reading, and writing.
- Use knowledge of the evolution, diversity, and effects of language to comprehend and elaborate the meaning of texts.