Troubleshoot basic EIGRP for IPv4 and IPv6.
DefinitionTroubleshooting should include the following:
- Build a network and load device configurations.
- Troubleshoot Layer 3 connectivity.
- Troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv4.
- Troubleshoot EIGRP for IPv6.
- Verify EIGRP IPv4 and IPv6 routing information.
Use the following:
- 3 routers (Cisco 1941 with Cisco IOS Release 15.2(4)M3 universal image or comparable)
- 3 PCs (Windows 7, Vista, or XP with terminal emulation program, such as Tera Term)
- Console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- Ethernet and serial cables as shown in the topology
Related Standards of Learning
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.
The student will divide a given problem into modules by task and implement the solution.