Configure basic EIGRP with IPv6.
DefinitionConfiguration should include the following:
- Build a network and verify connectivity.
- Configure EIGRP for IPv6 routing.
- Verify EIGRP for IPv6 routing.
- Configure and verify passive interfaces.
- 3 routers (Cisco 1941 with Cisco IOS Release 15.2(4)M3 universal image or comparable)
- 3 PCs (Windows 7, Vista, or XP with terminal emulation program, such as Tera Term)
- Console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- Ethernet and serial cables as shown in the topology
Related Standards of Learning
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.
The student will divide a given problem into modules by task and implement the solution.