Configure multiarea OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.
DefinitionConfiguration should include
- building a network and configuring basic device settings
- a multi-area OSPFv2 AND OSPFv3 network
- interarea summary routes
- 3 routers (Cisco 1941 with Cisco IOS Release 15.2(4)M3 universal image or comparable)
- console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- serial cables as shown in the topology.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.
The student will divide a given problem into modules by task and implement the solution.