Identify the types of work-based learning (WBL) opportunities.
- job shadowing
- school-based enterprise
- service learning
- clinical experience
- cooperative education
- Youth Registered Apprenticeship
- registered apprenticeship.
- What is work-based learning?
- How can work-based learning help an individual identify a career choice?
- How will being an active listener help an individual in a work-based learning situation?
- How will participation in a work-based learning situation improve leadership skills? Teamwork skills?
- What is the importance of teamwork in a work-based learning situation?
- Why is time management important in work-based learning?
- What consequences may result if a person fails to meet deadlines?