Build a switched network with redundant links.
DefinitionBuilding the network should include
- configuring basic device settings
- determining the root bridge
- observing STP port selection based on
- port cost
- port priority.
- 3 Switches (Cisco 2960 with Cisco IOS Release 15.0(2) lanbasek9 image or comparable)
- Console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- Ethernet cables as shown in the topology
Related Standards of Learning
The student will divide a given problem into modules by task and implement the solution.
The student will design and implement the output phase of a computer program, which will include designing output layout, accessing available output devices, using output statements, and labeling results.