Configure basic router command line interface (CLI) and show commands.
DefinitionConfiguring should include
- enabling a router with OSPF
- verifying and saving configuration changes
- verifying router configurations using the show command
- displaying information about the IPv4 routing protocols configuration
- displaying the routing table
- displaying the OSPF neighbor table
- showing detailed information regarding interface status for all interfaces
- showing a brief summary of the status of all interfaces
- displaying all configured protocols
- displaying information about directly connected Cisco devices.
Related Standards of Learning
The student will design and apply computer programs to solve practical problems in mathematics arising from business and applications in mathematics.