CTE Resource Center - Verso - Computer Networking Hardware Operations III Task 112826082
Configure basic EIGRP with IPv4.
Configuration should include the following:
Use the following tools for configuration:
- Build a network and verify connectivity.
- Configure EIGRP routing.
- Verify EIGRP routing.
- Configure bandwidth and passive interfaces.
- 3 routers (Cisco 1941 with Cisco IOS Release 15.2(4)M3 universal image or comparable)
- 3 PCs (Windows 7, Vista, or XP with terminal emulation program, such as Tera Term)
- Console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- Ethernet and serial cables as shown in the topology