Troubleshoot VLAN configurations in a hands-on lab.
DefinitionTroubleshooting should include
- uilding the network and configuring basic device settings
- troubleshooting VLAN 10
- troubleshooting VLAN 20.
Use the following equipment:
- 2 switches (Cisco 2960with Cisco IOS Release 15.0(2) lanbasek9 image or comparable)
- 3 PCs (Windows 7, Vista, or XP with terminal emulation program, such as Tera Term)
- Console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- Ethernet and serial cables as shown in the topology