Configure IPv6 static and default routes.
DefinitionConfiguring should include
- building the network and configuring basic device settings
- configuring IPv6 static and default routes.
The following equipment should be used:
- 2 routers (Cisco 1941 with Cisco IOS Release 15.2(4)M3 universal image or comparable)
- 2 switches (Cisco 2960 with Cisco IOS Release 15.0(2) lanbasek9 image or comparable)
- 2 PCs (Windows 7, Vista, or XP with terminal emulation program, such as Tera Term)
- Console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- Ethernet and serial cables as shown in the topology