Troubleshoot NAT configurations in a hands-on-lab.
DefinitionTroubleshooting NAT configurations should include
- building the network and configuring basic device settings
- troubleshooting static NAT
- troubleshooting dynamic NAT.
The following equipment should be used:
- 2 Routers (Cisco 1941 with Cisco IOS Release 15.2(4)M3 universal image or comparable)
- 1 Switch (Cisco 2960 with Cisco IOS Release 15.0(2) lanbase9 image or comparable)
- 2 PCs (Windows 7, Vista, or XP with terminal emulation program, such as Tera Term)
- Console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- Ethernet and serial cables as shown in the topology.