CTE Resource Center - Verso - Computer Networking Hardware Operations II Task 1761943150
Configure inter-VLAN routing.
Configuring inter-VLAN routing should include
- assigning IP addressing to R1 and S1 based on the addressing table
- creating, naming and asigning VLANs on S1 based on the VLAN and port assignments table. Ports should be in access mode.
- configuring S1 to trunk, allowing only the VLANS in the VLAN and port assignments table
- configuring the default gateway on S1
- disabling all ports not assigned to a VLAN
- configuring inter-VLAN routing on R1 based on the addressing table
- verifying connectivity, ensuring R1, S1, and all PCs are able to ping each other and the cisco.pka server.