Configure switch security features.
DefinitionConfiguring switch security features should include
- setting up the topology and initializing devices
- configuring basic device settings and verifying connectivity
- configuring and verifying SSH access on a switch
- configuring and verifying security features on a switch.
Related Standards of Learning
History and Social Science
The student will apply social science skills to understand political and social conditions in the United States during the early twenty-first century by
- assessing the development of and changes in domestic policies, with emphasis on the impact of the role the United States Supreme Court played in defining a constitutional right to privacy, affirming equal rights, and upholding the rule of law;
- evaluating and explaining the changes in foreign policies and the role of the United States in a world confronted by international terrorism, with emphasis on the American response to 9/11 (September 11, 2001);
- evaluating the evolving and changing role of government, including its role in the American economy; and
- explaining scientific and technological changes and evaluating their impact on American culture