Configure IPv4 static and default routes in hands-on lab.
DefinitionConfiguring should include
- setting up the topology and initializing devices
- configuring basic device settings and verifying connectivity
- configuring static routes
- configuring and verifying a default route.
Use the following equipment:
- 2 routers (Cisco 1941 with Cisco IOS Release 15.2(4)M3 universal image or comparable)
- 2 switches (Cisco 2920 with Cisco IOS Release 15.0(2) lanbase9 image or comparable)
- 2 PCs (Windows 7, Vista, or XP with terminal emulation program, such as Tera Term)
- Console cables to configure the Cisco IOS devices via the console ports
- Ethernet and serial cables as shown in the topology