CTE Resource Center - Verso - Computer Networking Hardware Operations I Task 1966959489
Configure a switch management address.
Configuring should include
- building a simple network using Ethernet cabling
- accessing a Cisco switch using console and remote-access methods
- configuring basic switch settings (hostname, management address, and Telnet access)
- configuring an IP address on a PC
- displaying and verifying device configurations
- testing end-to-end network connectivity
- testing remote management functionality using Telnet
- saving switch running configuration to NVRAM.