Operate an sUAS.
Operation should include the following:
- Perform a pre-flight inspection.
- Ensure the area is safe for flight.
- Hover over a predefined area.
- Fly a square pattern.
- Orbit a point.
- Practice precision landings on a predefined point.
- Execute safe shutdown procedures for the sUAS.
- Which sUAS maneuvers are commonly used to capture images and video?
- Why would it be important to log flight time when operating an sUAS?
- What are the requirements for flying sUAS?
- When is a radio license needed to operate an sUAS?
- What are the components of a checklist?
- What are the safety protocols of the AMA?
- Why is it important to follow manufacturer’s guidelines when charging batteries?
- What is the maximum altitude allowed for sUAS?
- How does the position of the load affect the maneuverability of an sUAS?
- How does the weight of a payload affect the battery life of an sUAS?