CTE Resource Center - Verso - Engineering Concepts and Processes III Task 1061108989
Estimate the available resources for a project.
Estimation should include the predicted available quantities of the following resources:
- Scope of work
- Personnel and skill sets
- Information, research, and data
- Cost analysis
- Budget for the project
- Time required for development
- Tools and materials
- How does one determine the resources for a project?
- What determines human limitations?
- How does one determine and prioritize critical resources?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
11. Apply the Design Processes