CTE Resource Center - Verso - Power and Transportation Task 990278232
Use instruments to collect quantitative data related to power systems.
Use of instruments could include
- selection of instruments
- diagnostic software
- diagnostic tools
- measuring tools
- computer simulations.
- What are the advantages of running simulations?
- How can a computer be used to troubleshoot a power system?
- What types of problems can be diagnosed in power and transportation systems?
- What diagnostic tools can aid in troubleshooting?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
10. The Role of Troubleshooting, Research and Development, Invention and Innovation, and Experimentation in Problem Solving
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
13. Assess the Impact of Products and Systems
16. Energy and Power Technologies
18. Transportation Technologies
TSA Competitive Events
System Control Technology