CTE Resource Center - Verso - Power and Transportation Task 2009811733
Identify components of mechanical systems.
Identification should include
- power sources
- What scientific principles govern mechanical systems?
- What is the difference between a complex machine and a simple machine?
- What are sensors?
- How do mechanical systems use feedback to maintain performance?
- What are devices that modify mechanical power called?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems