CTE Resource Center - Verso - Power and Transportation Task 1910669651
Design a transportation subsystem.
- include scale drawing
- use appropriate material selection
- accomplish its purpose (e.g., carrying cargo or people)
- include a process flowchart
- meet specifications.
- What is scale?
- What determines appropriate material selection (e.g., economy, safety)?
- Why must a design meet specifications?
- Why should a design be replicable?
Other Related Standards
TSA Competitive Events
System Control Technology