Explain how the components of transportation systems interact.
Explanation should include
- structural subsystems
- control subsystems
- propulsion subsystems.
- What transportation systems do not rely on a moving vehicle (e.g., conveyor belt, pipeline, escalator)?
- What is the purpose of a structural subsystem?
- How do the subsystems affect one another?
- What are some examples of propulsion subsystems?
- What advancements have been made in each of the subsystems?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
18. Transportation Technologies