Transportation Career ModulesThe following transportation career modules were correlated to this course in March 2012 as part of Careers in Transportation Curriculum Project funded by the US Department of Transportation. Modules include field-tested activities and lesson plans that require students to apply knowledge and skills learned in this course and may encourage students to explore related careers in the Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics Career Cluster.
Click on the link to access the Careers in Transportation Curriculum Project site and scroll down to search for modules by ID number and title.
Related Career Module(s):
- ID#: ALL205-101; Title: Introduction to Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- ID#: ALL506-102 Title: What Is Transportation?
- ID#: ALL205-101 Title: Introduction to Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- ID#: SS611-202 Title: Different Bicycles for Different Needs
- ID#: SS615-201 Title: Transportation Industry Studies
- ID#: TO201-121 Title: Space Transportation
- ID#: TO201-122 Title: Inflated Tire Safety
- ID#: TO204-103 Title: Railroad 101
- ID#: TO205-101 Title: Flight 101
- ID#: TO205-102 Title: Alternative Power, Energy and Fuels
- ID#: TO401-112 Title: UAV/ BlimpDuino Study: A Study of 1-D Motion
- ID#: TO401-113 Title: UAV / BlimpDuino Study: Linear Programming
- ID#: TO401-114 Title: UAV / BlimpDuino Study: A Study of 2-D Motion
- ID#: TO401-116 Title: UAV / BlimpDuino Study: Minimum Flight Plan
- ID#: TO403-115 Title: UAV / BlimpDuino Study: Mathematical Regression
- ID#: TO405-111 Title: UAV/BlimpDuino Study: A Research Project
- ID#: TO506-107 Title: Modes of Transportation
- ID#: TO619-110 Title: Alternative Fuels
- ID#: TSIP204-102 Title: Road and Rail Infrastructure: Bridge Design
- ID#: FMEM617-101 Title: Transportation Construction
- ID#: FMEM625-102 Title: Exploring Transportation Maintenance