CTE Resource Center - Verso - Technology of Robotic Design Task 1127631987
Simulate control, robotics, and automation systems.
Simulation should include selecting the appropriate software to complete a simple task that solves an identified problem.
- What are the most common industrial uses of robotic systems?
- What are the significant differences between industrial robots and consumer robots?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
11. Apply the Design Processes
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
13. Assess the Impact of Products and Systems
17. Information and Communication Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
TSA Competitive Events
Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
System Control Technology