CTE Resource Center - Verso - Technology of Robotic Design Task 1053323831
Assemble an automated system.
Assembly should include the following process:
- Do—put it together
- Check—evaluate it
- How do automated systems affect everyday life?
- What are the steps of the engineering design process?
- How does the engineering design process apply to assembling an automated system?
- What could happen if one step of the engineering design process were skipped?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
11. Apply the Design Processes
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
13. Assess the Impact of Products and Systems
17. Information and Communication Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
TSA Competitive Events
Computer Integrated Manufacturing (CIM)
System Control Technology